Each year the education data from the Programme Director's Planning and Evaluation Forms (PDPEF) will be analysed and may result in a number of changes or actions with a view to improve our programmes. For 2017, see Improving Educational Quality in Programmes – Trainer Notes 2017
(For previous versions, see Trainer Notes for 2014 and 2015
- Introducing diversity: This session explores different dimensions of diversity and develops some of the skills we need to deal with diversity
- Confronting Conflicts: This session introduces conceptual and practical tools to confront conflicts in a constructive manner
- We are one Village staff team! This training session prepares participants for their role as members in a Village staff team
- Six decades of CISV: This session develops an introduction to CISV by looking at the decades from CISV's foundation up until today
- Create the golden circle: A session focusing on peace education as the core purpose of CISV programmes
- Human Rights: This session for Mosaic trainings connects the universal with the local aspect of human rights - it explains how to 'think Mosaic' by using human rights as a topic
Have you got a great training session which you want to share with the CISV community of trainers? Click here to find out what you need to do. We have a set of quality criteria which training sessions must fulfil so we can publish them on-line.
Looking for training ideas? Need advice with your training sessions? Got ideas to share? As a member of the community of CISV trainers you are in good company. Even the most experienced trainer likes to try something new and if you have found some useful resources or tools or have read a great article, share it with us.
E-mail your Training and Quality Regional Coordinators in Americas, Asia-Pacific or Europe, Middle East and Africa.