Before a Mosaic Project
(Where the planning phase has not started for your Mosaic)
- The International Office makes the Mosaic List and Mosaic Hosting Plan available to National Associations.
- International Office sends summary list of planned projects to each NA (‘Round 1’)
Start of each month
- International Office sends a reminder to any National Associations who have indicated they may plan a project that month.
If your National Association or Chapter does not have a project included on the Mosaic List, you can still plan a Mosaic by following the remaining phases of the Mosaic cycle.
During a Mosaic Project
(Where you are ready to start the planning phase of your project)
If a Chapter/project coordinator does need support from a Regional Mosaic Expert
15th of any month
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Include brief comments and ideas about the project. This will help us match you with a suitable Regional Team Mosaic Expert.
1st of the following month
- The International Office will provide a reference number for your Mosaic project.
- You will have been assigned a Regional Team Mosaic Expert to support you and you can start planning your Mosaic.
- You can spend up to 3 months working with your Expert.
Before the project is due to start
- With the support of your Regional Mosaic, submit your completed Worksheet for approval.
- The International Office will send you a formal notice of Approval.
If a Chapter/project coordinator does not need support from a Regional Mosaic Expert
- Work with your Local Mosaic Expert to plan a Mosaic
At least 1 month before the project is due to start
- Submit a completed Worksheet to email@example.com
- The International Office will provide a programme reference number for your planned Mosaic project.
- A Regional Team Mosaic Expert will review the Worksheet. They may contact you for clarifications about the project content during this time then make a recommendation to the International Office.
- The International Office will contact you to confirm whether you project can be considered Mosaic.
Where a Worksheet is submitted after the start of a project, it can not be considered to be a Mosaic project.
After a Mosaic Project
(Where your Mosaic project has now finished)
Within 2 weeks of the end of the end of the project.
- Submit a completed Mosaic Report to the International Office, using the report section of your Worksheet.
- Late reports may be subject to a sanction procedure.
If your project end date is revised after being approved, please advise the International Office of any changes before the original end date.