Where and when
Madrid, Spain. 6 August 2016 to 21 August 2016
Participants will work with Fundación Escuela para la Solidaridad (FES), an organization working to create a safe and supportive environment for persons who have been excluded from society. The IPP will explore the themes of privilege and exclusion through integration into the everyday life of the communities that FES supports. Working with FES, participants will help to break down the barriers separating these communities from society by assisting with childcare, farming, building maintenance, and leading workshops. Along the way, the IPP hopes to demonstrate that generosity can come from both sides of the wall.
Participants should ideally:
- Be willing to help.
- Be easy-going, open-minded and non-judgmental.
- Be flexible, and sensitive to the needs of others.
- Have a creative outlook to problem solving.
- Be able to manage and resolve conflict.
How to take part
Contact your nearest CISV National Association and register your interest for IPP P-2016-010 Spain
- download general 2016 IPP information (Poster)
- download general 2016 IPP information (Flyer)