Where and when
Athens, Greece. 15 July 2016 to 31 July 2016
Photography as a medium for promoting Community Development.
This IPP will focus on exploring photography as a medium for promoting Community Development. The group will study a small town in Attica, Chalandri, where ‘Rematia’, a long creek, is of great concern for its protection and further development. The participants will work with the local community to make proposals for further development of the creek as a method of improving living conditions in the area. They will also work with the local Society of Photography to develop a photography exhibition that will take place at the City Hall.
Participants should ideally:
- Have a keen interest in photography, and their own photographic equipment.
- Enjoy walking in nature as well as urban areas.
- Want to explore ways of improving living conditions in a community.
How to take part
This IPP is now full. Why not read about other IPPs taking place in 2016?
- download general 2016 IPP information (Poster)
- download general 2016 IPP information (Flyer)