Where and when
Victoria, Canada. 3 July 2016 to 23 July 2016
Home is Where the Heart is.
Through this IPP, participants will learn what homelessness looks like, and its impact on the individual, the family, and the community. Relying on Our Place Society, Woodwynn Farm, and First Nations Organizations and their clients, participants will learn what conditions contribute to homelessness, and what services exist to assist people through discussions, activities, and volunteering within the organizations.
Participants should ideally:
- be open-minded and non-judgmental.
- be good communicators; flexible and easy going.
- be flexible and easy going.
- be open to interacting with people of different socio-economic. backgrounds.
- be willing to do manual work in farms as well as inner-city soup kitchens.
How to take part
Contact your nearest CISV National Association and register your interest for IPP P-2016-003 Canada
- download general 2016 IPP information (Poster)
- download general 2016 IPP information (Flyer)