Sustainable development combines economic and social well-being, with protecting the environment by using natural resources responsibly.
We will be bringing you a range of tools and resources over the next months
Campaigns, organizations, networks
- A multilingual resource for teaching climate change in classrooms across the world.
- Action Aid provides free material for schools which should be of use for developing activities.
- Food, farms and schools joining forces for a more sustainable food culture
- The Globe Programme - This is more for younger participants (Village age), with great straight-forward ideas and step-by-step activities. The whole programme of activities is available in English, French, German and Finnish.
- A variety of activities and games at www.osier.ac.uk for instance, try this saved search
Video resources - brought together by The Mangoes (a joint project from CISV Norway and Colombia)
- Climate justice: lecture that explains the need of a global climate agreement delivering economic justice for the global south.