Any donation, big or small, to the CISV International Peace Fund will enable us to sponsor projects that help CISV promoting peace and understanding in many ways such s:
- involve more children in more countries in peace-oriented international activities
- improve international educational development of children and adolescents
- contribute to research in international cooperation
- grant scholarships to individuals to participate in international activities
You can contribute to the future, through the world's children! It can be done in many ways:
- Leave a legacy; during many years of your life you have supported CISV as your favourite charity, why not make a final gift to CISV International Peace Fund in your Will?
- Celebrating an event; show your altruism by asking for donations to CISV International Peace Fund (instead of presents) making your event permanently memorable in future through the funds.
- Contribute to memorials; at such sad occasions a gift to CISV International Peace Fund will help keeping the memory of the deceased alive.
Should you wish to make a donation to CISV International Peace Fund, you will find information about the subfunds and their purpose in the PFT Info, enabling you to select the area of CISV you would like to support.
We would appreciate you completing the PFT Donation Form and sending it to our PFT Treasurer. This will inform PFT Trustees about your donation and help us acknowledging receipt of your gift in kind.
With your support, we can make childhood a special, formative time. Thank you for your careful consideration.
The Trustees of CISV International Peace Fund