In most cases, involvement in CISV begins at the local level. If you are interested in getting involved, please contact your Local CISV Chapter to find out what local activities are coming up and what opportunities are available for participation and leadership in national and international programmes. If you do not live in a chapter, or if you have other questions about involvement, feel free to contact CISV Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Volunteering with CISV may allow you to:
- Work with children and youth locally
- Organize educational activities
- Become a leader for an international youth delegation
- Help your local chapter in fundraising, training and marketing
- Contribute to the administration and governance of an international NGO
- Help CISV expand to new regions by starting a chapter.
Make a difference ...
In someone else’s life and help us offer a life-changing experience for a child.
In your local community and take part in CISV Mosaic activities to help build friendship in your own community.
In the global community and help CISV change attitudes, perspectives and lives.
In your own life and gain leadership experience and many more skills while having an exciting and fun volunteering experience.